Which vea shuttle bus do i take?!

Started by michellemumof2xx, February 16, 2015, 08:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi, we have a flight booked to return home on saturday. It takes off at 6:25pm so the latest we can check in is 4:25, although i plan on getting there well befoe then. So my question is, which bus do i take? We are staying in HNY, and a bus leaves there at 2.10, and will arrive for 3.35, which gives us plenty of time, but i have read that you need to give yourself longer than this? We had the exact same flight and bus last year and where fine, but what do other people recommend? The bus before the one i plan to take is 1:10, which means we will arrive around 2.30, which is a whole 2 hours before check in shuts and that means around 4 hours in the airport...so what should i do?! Anyone else had or going on a similar bus/flight to me? Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

caspdex

Are you flying long haul!, If not which airline are you flying with?
I think Disney recommends allowing at least three hours for your trip back to CDG.

michellemumof2xx

Hi, were flying with air france from charles de gaulle to manchester :) last time, our bus arrived a little earlier than planned and we were there for 3:30 :) i have read disney recommend you leave 2 and a half hours bfore check in, but i have only just found out about this!!

caspdex

sarahmumof4

Good to read this as we are flying in dec and have never flown to DLP bwfore .

Our flights are to and from Orly though as Southampton doesn't fly to CDG anymore .
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

caspdex

This is the timetable
http://vea-shuttle.co.uk/timetables-prices/orly-shuttle-schedules/
I would get the one that gets you there for 16.05, something like 14.40 from HNY

michellemumof2xx

Ah thank you caspdex, that's brilliant info! Thanks :)