Is this a good price? And using forgein sites.

Started by Antwire, February 17, 2015, 08:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antwire

Hi 1st of all is £2700 for 2 adults and 1 2yo with half board and golden forest club in SL including flights and 6nights accommodation good for the end of June/start of August? Also does anyone know if there's any good offers on the forgein sites? - can't find a way to translate the sites and can't soeak French or German lol.

murphyslaw

Hi there, can't comment about foreign sites but I booked for end July/begin august during the last offer, 2 adults, 1 child, 5 nights sequoia golden forest with half board plus meal plan for about £2500, we're travelling on Eurostar though. I'm not much for shopping around though but I'd say if yours has flights and an extra night that can't be too bad considering that time of year is the highest price band :-), hope this helps.

abismummy

We have paid £1500 for 4 nights in NPB including Eurostar for 2 adults and 1 child over 7. Would be another maybe £300 half board. This is mid August. Not sure if that helps though. x

Antwire

Thanks guys, seems to be just about in the money with what you're saying, I'll have another check tomorrow and prob book it.

Belloboy7

Try travelmagical.co.uk  2 adults 2 chidren over 7 and 1 infant on the eurostar Newport bay half board was £1455 for 3nts...