Extra hours for hotel guests?

Started by Cathryn, January 26, 2015, 08:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cathryn

My mum is staying in one of the partner hotels I think it's Disney castle or something will she get extra park hours? Or is it only Disney hotels that get these?

DisneyfanGermany

No, she won't be able to attend the EMH's.

Allowed to go to the EMH's are guests of the 7 Disney Hotels and annual pass holder (dream and fantasy)
Disneyland Paris: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Jan.), 2014 (March), 2014 (July), 2014 (Oct.), 2015 (Jan.)
Walt Disney World: 2004
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2014 (April)

future visits: Walt Disney World (July 2015)

Instagram: marc_leder
Instagram: disneyland_paris_photos

other theme park visits: Universal Singapore, Movie Park Germany, Legoland Germany, Fort Fun, and many others!

Mrsya

She's allowed onto Main Street I think but can't go past any of the red ropes at the entrances to the lands. I wasn't sure if you were all travelling together or meeting up but staying at different hotels so wanted to add that...

captain rocket

I don't think she would be allowed onto Main Street until later in the morning about 09.00. I would think as this is about the time the characters leave and they are for Disney hotel guests only.

amanda08

Captain Rocket is right. Since they moved the characters out of the hotels and into the park for EMH they are very strickt on letting people in, even on to Main Street. if they are not hotel guests or have the required AP. In November they were letting offsite guests in from around 9.30am.

Mrsya

Ah, that's changed then. Apologies.  :-[

Cathryn

I am staying in sequoia so will be ok how to you get extra hours do you get passes?

msRavenswood

Quote from: Cathryn on January 28, 2015, 06:53:06 AM
I am staying in sequoia so will be ok how to you get extra hours do you get passes?

You will be given a pass that you have to show to CMs before you enter the park.

firsttimers15

Hello! Sorry to hijack with my own question, but if you are staying in a Disney hotel does that mean that there are characters to meet on Main Street during early magic hours?

DisneyRon

Quote from: firsttimers15 on January 28, 2015, 06:52:44 PM
Hello! Sorry to hijack with my own question, but if you are staying in a Disney hotel does that mean that there are characters to meet on Main Street during early magic hours?

Yes, that is indeed how it should work. :D

firsttimers15

Quote from: DisneyRon on January 28, 2015, 06:57:26 PM

That's amazing, and thank you! Do you know who is normally there? My daughter would love to meet anyone she can!

msRavenswood

Quote from: firsttimers15 on January 28, 2015, 07:15:21 PM
Quote from: DisneyRon on January 28, 2015, 06:57:26 PM

That's amazing, and thank you! Do you know who is normally there? My daughter would love to meet anyone she can!

You get to meet Mickey & Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale in various locations around the park.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: msRavenswood on January 28, 2015, 07:37:19 PM
You get to meet Mickey & Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale in various locations around the park.

It's only in Mainstreet USA, and currently it's not all of these characters.
Every day it's just 3/4 out of these. Mickey and Minnie aren't even necessarily together at this point.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Disney Matt

When i went all those characters were there :)
They were grouped in to pairs.
Mickey with Minnie, Chip with Dale & Goofy with Pluto.
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Mathierson24 on January 28, 2015, 09:48:20 PM
When i went all those characters were there :)
They were grouped in to pairs.
Mickey with Minnie, Chip with Dale & Goofy with Pluto.

That was Christmas season, that's over now ;)
As I said earlier, currently it's only a selection of them.
Usually three, sometimes 4 if you're lucky. And they aren't in pairs anymore.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''