travelmagical.co.uk

Started by lovindisney87, January 18, 2015, 03:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovindisney87

Hi there,
I have come across this site travelmagical.co.uk that have a great deal on a holiday for january 2016 and am wondering if anyone has had any experience with them. It seems a too good to be true offer and you know the saying 😁 Its a package deal including Eurostar but my worry is that you cannot yet book the Eurostar for that date even on the Disney site itself. It says its part of the coop travel company and reviews on the site are all good but I am just a little worried.
So after the babbling (sorry lol) can anyone help me out and offer some good feedback

Thanks in advance
Lovindisney
Xxx
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

abismummy

Wow! Wish I had seen this sooner x

Ajiira

Hi

We were recommended this site by a friend and got an amazing deal for 4 of us to stay in the Cheyenne for 5 days/ 4 nights, anyway we booked it.  Tickets arrived no problem (have to collect park tickets at hotel when we check in) and we are off there 2 weeks today :) Would definitely book through them again.

Didnt include our Eurostar tickets though, we booked them directly on the Eurostar website and got a great deal with them too.

Belloboy7

Just booked with them myself for the 23rd-26th August..Newport bay half board plus for 2 adults 2 children over 7 and 1 infant inc eurostar and it was £1455.. Confirmation has come through and looks pretty genuine to me, the lady also said that they are part of the co op and Thomas Cook groups?...P.s (Newport bay was actually £13.80 cheaper then Cheyenne for some reason with a better half board option.   

Ajiira

Meant to say too, the friend that recommended them to me goes to DLP every year and always books with them :)

lovindisney87

Thanks for your replies, that's fab news, I normally only book through the site direct and the deals on travelmagical were quite a bit cheaper with Eurostar. May have another look and see what I can find  ;) xx
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come