Best Show?

Started by CH3ZZZER, January 16, 2015, 03:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CH3ZZZER

hi, i'm just planning our itinerary list and would like to know which shows you enjoyed best.

i know well see the princess pavilion, evening firework & parade
i will book the princess lunch and the buffalo bills wild west show
but what other kids shows are on the park or studio that are good

many thanks

caspdex

Stitch live , Anamagique and Moteurs are all good. I love Cinemagique as well but I don't think younger kids get it.👶🌞🎆🎬

Mrsya

Our little ones loved disney junior live show but I would definitely make sure you book buffalo bills as my 5 and 1 year old had the time of their lives at this! Well worth the money and we'll be going again when we go back in may!

daddyof2

We did Stitch live, though I had to take my 2 year old out as he wasn't behaving himself. We didn't manage to time it right for Disney Junior live sadly, and just be mindful about your own kids and their attention spans - some will sit and watch something for ages whilst others can only last about 5 minutes (I know I'm telling everyone how to suck eggs)

Sulley15

Last time we went was when they announced the extension of the 20th anniversary which made the hotel we stayed in very busy!! The park was busy with all the press etc, the kids like the one you mentioned but we didn't do the buffalo bills or the princess lunch..

Princess pavilion the wait was unbearable we were they when the door opened but we waited nearly 2 hours, what we learnt was the press were given vip passes as we were leaving there was a long queue at the exit.. Was worth the wait for my daughter to see princess in matching dresses!

Tram tours was good the kids were amazed with the special affects
Car stunt show was amazing
We watched show at the end everyday, sometimes my youngest son was tired but we got him to nap in the afternoon

We had a great time but I would make a plan and try to stick to it. We wasted first couple of days wondering around the same bits of the park or going back and forth to the hotel..

We are off in 29 sleeps and can't wait, if you are going over a weekend I would plan to do the big rides during the week as the weekend it gets a bit busy with all the families meeting up! We were going on thunder mountain but the queue was 2 hours long and fast past all gone by midday!
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

polar vixen

Stitch live is definitely one to do

CH3ZZZER

thank you for your help - wed like to see as much as we can so its always best to try and plan a bit!!
thank you x