Star Tours

Started by BenRM, January 14, 2015, 02:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenRM

Hi guys,

Ive got a son who loves Star Wars - and thankfully despite a poorly planned visit with Phantom Manor, Space Mountain and Dumbo down Star Tours is open. Hurrah.

But after a few videos on youtube I note the majority is in French, not that its a bad thing, the park is in France and i blame my education for never learning french, also the story is clearly quite easy to follow.

Just for curiosities sake do they run an english version?  Cheers

Sulley15

I went of it last time, it was 2 years ago... I believe it's 50:50 so you understand wants going on...
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

twentythingamabobs

Hi, I've never seen a fully English version and we have been on quite a few times! But you're right, it is very easy to follow so you don't feel like you're missing out on anything. Enjoy your trip!

captain rocket

There used to be an English version, which you selected when being boarded, but that stopped several years ago.

Rapunzel1

My children love Star Wars. They do not speak English or French but they still enjoyed it. We usually quietely translate small parts to explain things.

naisworld

Is Star Tours suitable for a 4 year old?

cazspence

Yes my son was 3 and fine. And we must have been lucky as ours was all in English in nov.

naisworld

littlebitofpixiedust

What's the height restriction? My uncle is taking his 2 boys 3/5 and they both love star wars he's just worried only one of them will be tall enough!

Alberto Frog

102 cm so in average terms the 5 year old should be fine but not the 3 year old.

Mrsya

My 5 year old little boy absolutely adores Star Tours! Between that and Buzz I'm surprised we ever left Discovery Land! He came home with a star speeder toy and was quoting the French from the ride!  :D