Children's food - Walt's and Bistrot Chez Remy

Started by daddyof2, January 15, 2015, 02:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddyof2

Whilst I can (and have) read the menus, I'd be interested to know if anyone's been to either or both of the above recently with young - 5 or under - children.  I avoided Walt's last year because I wasn't sure it would be suitable, and Remy's wasn't open then.

Queen Elsa

We went in September so not too long ago. We didn't manage to get booked in at Walts but we went to Bistrot chez Remy and it was delicious! Our daughter was 3 years 9 months old and she loved the meal too. She had a melon starter, meatballs, ratatouille and French fries for main and a chocolate hazlenut eclair for dessert! Our son was only 13 months so he just ate off our plates and they brought him baby food out too which was good!! I was very jealous of my daughters dessert and wished I could have had it too!!! She wouldn't share it with me it was so good!, haha x

polar vixen

Never tried walts but can highly recommend bistrot chez remy, service for children wa fantastic, as was portion size and food whilst lovely wasn't overly fussy, they were very accommodating (mine hiave intolerances and are really fussy about how their food is presented etc, and they couldn't have been more helpful) Also the inside of the restaurant is so exciting for kids! Plenty to look at

buzzkaye

chef remy is a lovely place to eat my children thought it was 1 of the best , I'm going back in half term feb, and have already booked again to go :)