Saved over £400 by comparing European websites!!

Started by Mrsya, January 15, 2015, 12:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyRon

It's mandated by EU law that they honour the cross-EU offers, there are no such rules for World Wide offers, however Disney may have some internal policies of their own in that regard. You'd have to check with them about that though. :)

Samninetysix

Just checked our dates in September and French site was €2000+, UK site was £900+

Mrsya

Quote from: Samninetysix on January 17, 2015, 03:25:20 AM
Just checked our dates in September and French site was €2000+, UK site was £900+

Phew!  :-\

sarahh83

so do you have to pay in full if requesting crossover offer??
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

Mrsya

No, I was offered the option of paying a deposit and then remainder 4 weeks before arrival. Think it depends how far in advance you are booking. I imagine if its within those 4 weeks then you would.

sarahh83

ooooh interesting, dont suppose you have a list of the alternative sites?
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

daddyof2

If you go to the Disneyland Paris website, you can change the country via the bit at the top of the page

Mrsya

I tried www.disneylandparis......, .ie, .it, .fr and I've read that people have tried the Belgian site too (.bl??). On an iPad you can only have one country's window open as new windows keep defaulting to whatever you've opened first. Laptop was better. Site layout is exactly the same so if you're familiar with choosing from the calendar etc then language shouldn't be a problem. I think it must depend on holidays but I don't know why Irish was so much cheaper than uk... Not that I'm complaining!!