disney tv

Started by hawian rollercoaster, January 24, 2015, 12:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawian rollercoaster

Is it still the same channels available in your room ? Is it possible to purchase a movie ?

cazspence

Have never seen that available. Still same channels with same annoying super hyper female telling you all about the parks.  ::)

Mrsya

Quote from: cazspence on January 24, 2015, 01:30:10 PM
Have never seen that available. Still same channels with same annoying super hyper female telling you all about the parks.  ::)

Never typed 'LOL' before but that deserves one Cazpence!  :-X

Thaliel

Quote from: cazspence on January 24, 2015, 01:30:10 PM

aw come on, the top 10 for a top stay are a classic. Like having it run in the bg while falling adleep, since you do not need to pay attention ;D
<-Plz click

Samninetysix

What's always got me about the "Top ten things to know BEFORE you go" is the fact that it's only played after you get into your hotel room :)    (yes I know it's on youtube)

Sulley's Arms

On our first Disney trip, in 2007, that TV loop was simply THE most annoying thing I'd ever seen! However, I came to realise that I was quoting it all day long after a few days, then it became an essential part of our Disney trips - I now even take a recording of it to play in our off-site hotel rooms whilst we're there!!

We'd all love to meet Sophie; she's an absolute legend.
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]