Christmas 2015

Started by Alberto Frog, January 22, 2015, 11:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberto Frog

Just phoned DLP to try to confirm the christmas dates for 2015 but they won't announce them until May!  As eurostar tickets are now on sale I want to get them booked up.

We are planning on going from Sunday 15th November to Wednesday 18th November, which would have fitted with 2014 dates. 

Do forum users reckon that these dates will be a safe bet and that the christmas season will have started?  I would guess that christmas would begin on Monday 9th November??

Thanks in advance.

cazspence

Yes I would think so, we are booking for the monday 16th to fri 20th nov.  We've been the same week the last 3 years and it's always been the 2nd week of the xmas season so Id say your safe enough.

Alberto Frog

Quote from: cazspence on January 22, 2015, 11:34:17 AM
Yes I would think so, we are booking for the monday 16th to fri 20th nov.  We've been the same week the last 3 years and it's always been the 2nd week of the xmas season so Id say your safe enough.

Thanks for your reply.  Can I ask out of curiosity this week has been in terms of crowds/queues and temporary closures?  Presumably ok overall if you have been the same week for 3 years!?

cazspence

Not much closures, but last 2 years buzz has been closed and it's our favourite. 😞 fingers crossed it's open this time. Crowds not too bad I get an eap so not sure what queue times would be like without it.

Alberto Frog

Thank you - fingers crossed that buzz is open this year!

dazzle_v2003

I'm also in the same predicament wanting to book for my first Christmas trip to DLP but they won't confirm the dates and if I book now I can get a really good deal.

I was looking to book for the 16th November because every year I've noticed it always starts on the 9th so if for some reason they started a week later this year then it definitely would be happening from the 16th.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking along the same lines.