Trip Report for 12/01 to 15/01!

Started by Euro1989, January 12, 2015, 02:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Euro1989

Hey all,

So after what feels like months of waiting our trip to DLP is finally here, today is the day! We are flying from the UK to Paris CDG at 14:20 and I can't wait already! JUST GET ME THERE NOW! All the packing is done and as this is for my birthday (which was the 11th Jan) I have a lovely new set of Disney clothes that I got as presents that I can wear when I get there.

I went with my sister for Halloween in 2013 and this is the first time for my boyfriend, I took him to WDW in November 2013 but I really want him to experience what I like to think of as my Disney park, there is just something about it and I can't wait for him to experience it!

We are staying at the Hotel Cheyenne, first time for this hotel for me but I have heard very good things.

Below is a little timetable for what we plan to do, obviously I will do a full report when I am back so things may change!

12/01 Monday - We will probably reach the hotel for around 18:30ish and as I want my partner to experience Dreams properly and not half way through we are not going to bother to try and catch the end, and it would be very tight anyway. We have tickets for the 9pm Buffalo Bills Wild West, I have seen this twice before and hoping the boy is going to love it just as much as me.

13/01 Tuesday - Going to visit Studios first for two reasons, I want to get on Ratatouille early/get a fast pass AND Armageddon is closed the rest of our trip so I want to make sure we get to go on it. Will also try and get a few other things under our belt before spending the rest of the the day in Disneyland Park and catch dreams. I have booked a meal a Planet Hollywood as well for dinner and cocktails later on.

14/01 Wednesday - Same again, finish anything that we haven't done in studios for the first half and then finish the rest of the day in Disneyland Park with Dreams as our finale. Will probs have dinner using our vouchers after this in Disney Village. Back for an earlyish night then as up early for VEA transfer to the airport.

15/01 Thursday - Go Home  :( :( :( :( :(

So that is a brief plan, but a part from whats booked we usually just go with the flow and base things on wait times and fast past distribution!

I will update all with full report and pictures either when I am there in the evening or when I am home!

YEY EXCITED!!!

:D

Disneyland Paris - 1997
Walt Disney World - 2009
Disneyland Paris - 2010
Disneyland Paris - 2013
Walt Disney World - 2013
Disneyland Paris - 2015
Walt Disney World - 2016
Disneyland Paris - 2016
Upcoming DLP - January 2017

Alexz

My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

msRavenswood

daddyof2

I hate to criticise, but aren't you missing out on EMH in the park by going to the studios first?

jeakat24

Sounds like a lovely plan! We always leave early in the morning to get there (Eurostar) I can imagine having to wait until the afternoon! But just think  this evening you'll be watching Buffalo Bill's! Not jealous at all!! 

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets sad about coming back before I've even gone!!

Have a wonderful trip, and happy belated birthday
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Euro1989

Quote from: daddyof2 on January 12, 2015, 10:21:38 AM
I hate to criticise, but aren't you missing out on EMH in the park by going to the studios first?

Accoridng to DLPGuide the EMH are at Studios this week so thats the readon for going there first. Is this info incorrect?

Thanks everone I am thrilled just about to leave for the airport now yipee!  ;D
Disneyland Paris - 1997
Walt Disney World - 2009
Disneyland Paris - 2010
Disneyland Paris - 2013
Walt Disney World - 2013
Disneyland Paris - 2015
Walt Disney World - 2016
Disneyland Paris - 2016
Upcoming DLP - January 2017

Disney Matt

Enjoy! I've not even been back one month & can't wait to go again!!
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

norhel

Quote from: Euro1989 on January 12, 2015, 12:29:10 PM
Quote from: daddyof2 on January 12, 2015, 10:21:38 AM

Accoridng to DLPGuide the EMH are at Studios this week so thats the readon for going there first. Is this info incorrect?

Thanks everone I am thrilled just about to leave for the airport now yipee!  ;D

I just looked up here http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendars/park-hours/ and it's EMH at WDS this whole week except Sunday

And have a great time!.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Uragano Tati

April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

daddyof2

Apologies for getting my dates mixed up