Princess for a day - Princess makeover

Started by QueenLisa, January 10, 2015, 08:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenLisa

Does anyone have feedback from the Princess for a day package at the Disneyland Hotel. Im finding it hard to get more information on it.

All I know is that at the moment 2 packages are available and you have to pay when you book in person at the hotel on arrival, cost :

55€ make-up and hairstyle

110€ make-up, hairstyle and choice of a dress (except Rapunzel wedding dress).

Is there a Princess room that they are done up in, a princess chair or princess backdrop set, are photos taken & included ?

I would be interested in feedback, my daughter will be nearly 4 when we go but her hair has only recently started growing and is at shoulder length but very fine and wispy so not sure if it's worth it ? But she does love dressing up, thanks in advance for any replies.

justlikeidreamedit

Hi. The area in the hotel for the princess experience was on the first floor on the way back to our room. I took this photo one evening when it was closed. The two mannequins are moved to either side of the entrance when it is open and you can see the dressing table where the 'princess' is made behind. There is a settee for parents to sit on to the right. Would love to have used this service but funds didn't allow on this trip. Hope I have attached photo ok.

[attachment deleted by admin]

seraphelle

Quote from: Lisakeane72 on January 10, 2015, 08:13:14 PM
Does anyone have feedback from the Princess for a day package at the Disneyland Hotel. Im finding it hard to get more information on it.

All I know is that at the moment 2 packages are available and you have to pay when you book in person at the hotel on arrival, cost :

55€ make-up and hairstyle

110€ make-up, hairstyle and choice of a dress (except Rapunzel wedding dress).

Is there a Princess room that they are done up in, a princess chair or princess backdrop set, are photos taken & included ?

I would be interested in feedback, my daughter will be nearly 4 when we go but her hair has only recently started growing and is at shoulder length but very fine and wispy so not sure if it's worth it ? But she does love dressing up, thanks in advance for any replies.

Hiya, if you go to my October 2014 trip report there are photos in where both my daughters did this. They had the package with dress, they do hair a make up lovely and then have princess photos taken in a variety of poses. It's up to you which ones you buy afterwards. It was a lovely experience and you're there for about 30-45 minutes per child. Xx
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

QueenLisa

Thanks for that Seraphelle - will have a look now

2anddone

Are the photos that are taken at Princess for a Day able to be added to your photopass plus?