newport bay club hotel

Started by sarahh83, January 10, 2015, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

is the breakfast hot and cold buffet?

do the rooms have kettles, tea/coffee?

when is the refurb going to be complete? id hate to book for christmas 2015 and work still be going on!
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

Rapunzel1

Breakfast is a cold buffet. But we really enjoyed it. Kettles are only provided on the Admiral's floor. But I read that some people ask for one and are given one. But I wouldn't count on it. The might not have them anymore.

I think they are just starting with renting out the refurbished rooms. So you might still get an old one.

Uragano Tati

At the Cheyenne you can ask for a kettle at the reception. You have to pay a caution of 25 euros. They will give you the money back when you return the kettle. So I suppose that it is the same at the Newport which is a higher level hotel.
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

sarahmumof4

We take a travel kettle with us and little milk cations from costco along with tea/ coffee x
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

Queen Elsa

When we went in September we stayed at New York and just asked at reception for a kettle, they just gave us one to use x