stars n cars

Started by hawian rollercoaster, January 10, 2015, 05:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawian rollercoaster

What time is the stars and cars parade at ?

daddyof2

If you check the daily programme at http://www.dlpguide.com/calendar/daily-park-schedules/ you can find out for yourself, but it's showing 11.15-13.15 this week. I think it was 13.30 or 14.00 when we visited in June. When are you going?

hawian rollercoaster

The programme dosent tell you or I wouldnt have asked . The programme only tells you when you can meet n greet the characters . We are going feb .

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: hawian rollercoaster on January 10, 2015, 06:50:45 PM
The programme dosent tell you or I wouldnt have asked . The programme only tells you when you can meet n greet the characters . We are going feb .

That IS the Stars 'n Cars, there's no parade anymore.
It's just meet 'n greet behind a rope. You're even lucky now if you can meet 1 character.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Disney Matt

They come out in their cars & stop & are behind a circular rope.
They then walk around the circle, i met 2 characters when i did it...Gepetto & Daisy Duck.
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

justlikewedreamedit-xo

I was clearly lucky then, as i met 5

Disney Matt

I think it depends on how fast they move around the circle & how busy is it?
The day i did it the characters were only out 15 minutes!
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17