Valentines day 2015

Started by hawian rollercoaster, January 10, 2015, 01:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawian rollercoaster

Do you think it is still possible that disneyland hotel may do some special meet and greets for valentines as it a special day . I really will miss descent of the stairs this year . :'(

sarahh83

we were there for valentines last year and the descent of the stairs was lovely. there was a lot more character duo's/couples out and about in the park though that day
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

DLPWonders (Banned)

There's nothing special for Valentine's Day.
No hotel characters anymore, and also in the park won't happen anything special this year.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

hawian rollercoaster

Thats very disappointing . No surprises ?

stecal

Hi i have booked inventions for valentines night do they usually have any different characters on valentines day? never been before so looking forward to it anyway

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: hawian rollercoaster on January 10, 2015, 05:32:06 PM
Thats very disappointing . No surprises ?

No surprises, Valentine's Day at DLP is just like every other day.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stecal on January 10, 2015, 05:55:38 PM
Hi i have booked inventions for valentines night do they usually have any different characters on valentines day? never been before so looking forward to it anyway

No they don't, dinners are never special or themed. Only the brunches.