Magic Hours on calendar wrong

Started by Chewi, January 07, 2015, 08:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chewi

Hello. The calendar says Magic Hours apply to the Studio this week but this is incorrect; it's only next week from the 12th. I know I can't really complain about a free unofficial source but I only realised half way through my stay and it's messed up my plans a bit. :(

norhel

Quote from: Chewi on January 07, 2015, 08:18:25 PM
Hello. The calendar says Magic Hours apply to the Studio this week but this is incorrect; it's only next week from the 12th. I know I can't really complain about a free unofficial source but I only realised half way through my stay and it's messed up my plans a bit. :(

Witch site did you see it?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Chewi

Sorry, it was dlpguide.com. I thought they owned this forum but now I'm not so sure. Things worked out for me in the end as my wife and daughter decided to stay in while it rained, leaving me to do my own thing when the queues were practically non-existent. :D

norhel

Quote from: Chewi on January 08, 2015, 08:01:18 PM
Sorry, it was dlpguide.com. I thought they owned this forum but now I'm not so sure. Things worked out for me in the end as my wife and daughter decided to stay in while it rained, leaving me to do my own thing when the queues were practically non-existent. :D

No, these two sites are independent of each other. They are in one way connected as Anthony who runs dlpguide.com is a moderator here, and they link to each other, but it's not the same owner.

Glad to hear that things got sorted for you.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California