March 2015

Started by moonloo, January 05, 2015, 03:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonloo

Hi every body, it's 77 sleeps and counting until our 4th trip!
I have just a couple of questions that I haven't managed to find an answer for, so I hope one of you kind souls will help!

1) I know it will be the spring season when we go (23rd March), can anyone confirm whether Spiderman, Anna, Elsa and Merida will still be around and any ideas where?

2) Does anybody know the theme for Sunday brunch at inventions on 29th March and the earliest available sitting?

Thank you everybody!!!!!

M x

stormflm595

I've just seen on another thread that Merida is a confirmed meet and greet on restricted days only. I'm not sure about any others though!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

moonloo

Thank you stormflm595, I'm off to go find that thread!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

stormflm595

https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=18209.0

This is the thread =) it's the press release for the Swing Into Spring celebrations which will be going on in and after March =)
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

moonloo

Thank you again stormflm595... glad you posted the link, I have been looking for aaaages for the thread but keep getting distracted by everything else I read!   ;D

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: moonloo on January 05, 2015, 03:18:55 PM
Hi every body, it's 77 sleeps and counting until our 4th trip!
I have just a couple of questions that I haven't managed to find an answer for, so I hope one of you kind souls will help!

1) I know it will be the spring season when we go (23rd March), can anyone confirm whether Spiderman, Anna, Elsa and Merida will still be around and any ideas where?

2) Does anybody know the theme for Sunday brunch at inventions on 29th March and the earliest available sitting?

Thank you everybody!!!!!

M x

Just to confirm it extra for you:

1. Spiderman and Merida will be there, Anna and Elsa won't.

2. Sunday character brunches always run from 13:00 until 15:00 and the theme on the 29th will be "Magic" and it will involve the following characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice. The last time that they had this theme they used the 20th Anniversary Celebration Train outfits, so the same ones as the old Disney Magic On Parade outfits.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''