sequoia lodge american breakfast

Started by Lucyloo, November 11, 2014, 10:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi all,  we're off to sequoia lodge,  golden forest in march and I know that the character breakfast has been replaced with a cooked American breakfast.  Just wondered if anyone has had this yet and could tell us what it consists of?
Thanks

Ceh

I went from sunday till tomorrow ( ;D) and we have the characters + the warm breakfast (which is the American I suppose).
Warm: scrambles eggs, veal sausages, bacon, breakfast pancakes with maple syrup
the basics like ciabatta's, sandwiches, croissants etc
+ stuff like garlic, cheeses like cheddar, (dried) fruits etc.

carrydee44

so does that mean no characters at all in the hotels?? and is it extra then for hot brekkie we are staying in GF room 7th to 9th Jan
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012
New York Oct 2013
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Jan 2015
Kyriad October 2015
Hi Park Serris December 2015
Sejours Et Affaires Rive Gauche Dec 2016

Lucyloo

Anyone else had the American breakfast yet?

And how many nespresso capsules are supplied, so I know how many to take with me!  Is there also a kettle in golden forest for making tea, or just the coffee machine?

DisneyRon

Quote from: carrydee44 on November 20, 2014, 02:29:14 PM
so does that mean no characters at all in the hotels?? and is it extra then for hot brekkie we are staying in GF room 7th to 9th Jan

I think that breakfast in the GF Lounge is probably a hot one by default. ;)
And apparently there are characters too judging form the post above yours. :D

annesafc

hi

im confused, as im going in april and have asked the question is it worth the upgrade from montana to golden forest in the sequoia?
i was unsure of what it included and wether it was worth it,  i know its private dining with cooked breakfast but on some posts people are saying their are no characters at the hotel.??

DisneyRon

That was indeed announced, no more characters in the hotels, instead more during EMH in the park, perhaps the special floor lounges are an exception?

Susiesuedisney

We're staying in sequoia lodge in July, is it only in the GF dining room you get the cooked breakfast? Also in the GF dining room do they have the usual continental breakfast too.....

DisneyRon

I'd look up the changes they made starting November 15th 2014 to be sure, but I think it meant hot and cold breakfast stuff for all breakfast areas (American and Continental) but no more characters present in the hotels.

However my last visit was before that was implemented, so I'd check with more recent visitors. :)

KentDisney

Quote from: DisneyRon on January 02, 2015, 10:50:59 AM
I'd look up the changes they made starting November 15th 2014 to be sure, but I think it meant hot and cold breakfast stuff for all breakfast areas (American and Continental) but no more characters present in the hotels.

However my last visit was before that was implemented, so I'd check with more recent visitors. :)

I'm off to the Golden Forest on the 11th of Jan, I too have been there before they implemented this new Breakfast. I shall report back once I know how it works now!

sarahmumof4

Will be good to hear your thoughts .

We booked today for the SL golden forest rooms but not till December
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

Sonyak3

Stayed there the end of November and there is no characters in the hotels any more....the cooked breakfast is in the gf lounge aswell as d usual continental..

carrydee44

will let you all know were heading there on the 7th will let you know what its like
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012
New York Oct 2013
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Jan 2015