Disney's Swing Into Spring Festival 2015

Started by DLPWonders (Banned), January 02, 2015, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyBart

Quote from: DLRPWonders on January 03, 2015, 01:56:58 PM
2 small shows and 3 characters.
Christmas is a parade, a show, tree lighting, dreams of Christmas and 5 characters.
So no, there's not more for Spring.
I also think there will be more for Spring then for Christmas Season
For spring there will be:
- Goofy's garden party (probably 3 or 4 times a day)
- Welcome to Spring (probably 5 times a day)
- Minnies Party train (a few times a day)
- Meet and greets: Rapunzel, Merida, Thumper and Miss Bunny, Princess Pavillion and probably Minnie at the boarding house
- Magic on Parade
- Disney Dreams

littlebitofpixiedust

I've never been at this time of year! We're visiting 20-24 may :)
Can't believe we can meet thumper and miss bunny I'm really excited now lol. Wonder how busy it will be?!

Kristof

The official press release is here!

QuoteDisneyland Paris will celebrate Spring from 1 March 2015 until 31 May 2015
For the second consecutive year, after a first successful edition, Disneyland® Paris is to launch a colourful Spring festival, providing the opportunity to celebrate flower power and awaken guests' senses. Get ready for new musical shows, even more flower-filled scenery and Disney Characters all wearing their most beautiful Spring costumes specially made by the Disneyland Paris Sewing Workshop.

The scene will be set from the Disneyland Park entrance with the first show entitled "Welcome to Spring", specially orchestrated by the residents of Main Street, U.S.A.® and Disney Characters. Guests will be immersed in a Spring universe where butterflies, flowers, topiaries and music are sure to submerge them in the magic of Spring.

New: "Goofy's Garden Party" will be the big must-see event. The Disney Characters parade before guests' very eyes in a celebration of nature with lively music and blooming flowers. Goofy, surrounded by his assistant gardeners and playing the perfect Host, will set the pace swinging and present his all-new creations: magnificent topiaries that guests will love. A perfect moment that's guaranteed to brush away the cobwebs with Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy, Chip and Dale, but also Alice, Pinocchio, Clarabelle Cow and many others.

New: Want to celebrate Easter early? "Minnie's Little Spring Train" will make guests smile. On board the little train, Minnie and her friends, accompanied by the White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland), Thumper, Miss Bunny (Bambi) and others, will parade in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle for all to enjoy!

New: For the first time at Disneyland Paris, nature lovers and Bambi fans will be able to meet Thumper the rabbit and his girlfriend Miss Bunny and pose for pictures with them in a romantic, flowery setting.

Rapunzel, the Disney Princess who receives the healing powers of a magical flower, will be at Disneyland Park to welcome guests with a colourful springtime greeting. It's an occasion for smiling happily and sharing unforgettable moments.

Dreamers of all ages will rediscover their favourite Disney heroes in surroundings that are more flowery than ever before. Specially for Spring, Central Plaza will be transformed into an enchanted garden with magnificent topiaries in the shape of the 101 Dalmatians, Simba and Nala (The Lion King), the Aristocats, and Bambi and his friends. Amazing works created by artists from the park's Nature and Environment department. Their mission is to immerse guests in a life-size dream world. Many other iconic places will be transformed into real flower theatres.

Indeed, if Disneyland Paris were a garden, it would be the largest in Europe, with no fewer than
35,000 trees, 450,000 bushes and more than a million flowers planted each year. This was all it took to inspire Disneyland Park to offer a new sensory experience for Spring featuring floral and musical transformation.

Mrsya

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on January 06, 2015, 10:30:55 PM
I've never been at this time of year! We're visiting 20-24 may :)
Can't believe we can meet thumper and miss bunny I'm really excited now lol. Wonder how busy it will be?!

20th, 21st should be nice and quiet i think. We were there around that time last year and queues were 5-15 minutes. Round three times on POTC! Expect 23rd and 24th to be very busy as its Pentacost (whit) weekend in France. We arrive late bank holiday Monday! Enjoy!

vampira

We are (planning on) going March 8th. We didn't plan for Swing into Spring, but after reading this I'm really curious to see what it's going to be.  :D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

DLPWonders (Banned)

* Welcome to Spring with the Jolly Holiday Band on Town Square with 7 musicians (6 sets of 20minutes)
* Meet everyday Thumper & Miss Bunny at Casey's Corner, Minnie at Boarding House and Rapunzel at Fantasyland.
* New decorations for the Minnie's Little Spring Train with some rabbits and eggs.
* Some new decorations on the Main Street Station and on 15 lampposts of Main Street, U.S.A.
* New music from US for the Goofy's Garden Party, with 64 dancers, 2 cars and 6 push units.
* Same decoration as last year on Castle Stage, for Welcome to Spring with Mary Poppins, Bert, 4 pinguins and some dancers.
* New decorations inside the Disneyland Hotel (lobby and Restaurant Inventions) and at Disney Village.

Source: DisneylandBerry
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

ford prefect

Thoroughly enjoyed this last year.  Shame to miss out on it this time round!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

ilovemainstxxx

does anyone know if Russell will be there like last year ??

twentythingamabobs

Awww gutted I missed Russel last year! I hope he will be around this year, I love UP so much even though just hearing the music on Main St makes me cry  :-[

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on February 04, 2015, 03:43:05 PM
Awww gutted I missed Russel last year! I hope he will be around this year, I love UP so much even though just hearing the music on Main St makes me cry  :-[

i know so was i  :(
we went at the beginning of July last year and my husband and son dressed up as Carl and Russell and all thecast kept telling us we should have come earlier to see him ...

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on February 04, 2015, 02:53:43 PM
does anyone know if Russell will be there like last year ??

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on February 04, 2015, 03:43:05 PM

Russell is not going to be there this year.
He was the "special" character meet of last year.
This year's "special" character meet is the one with Thumper and Miss Bunny.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

dazzle_v2003

I'm going to miss the Spring Fever song from last year's promenade. The whole soundtrack was great but maybe they will use it for the Mary Poppins show as it was full of Mary Poppins songs. So the Mary Poppins show will be on Castle Stage now instead of Town Square? I thought it was going to be merging with the Welcome to Spring show they did in town square last year.

Fingers crossed they may use Spring Fever for Minnie's Spring Train.

I can't wait to see the new shows though. It sounds like Goofy's Garden party will be even better then last years.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Video of Swing Into Spring 2015, including a sneak peek of the new merchandise that's coming out soon!
The music at the end is used in TDL's Easter Parade.
According to DLRP Express it's a hint to new music for Goofy's Garden Party, Welcome To Spring and Le petit train du Printemps de Minnie.

There will be a range of merchandise (which contains pins, plushies, mugs and more).
The plushies will be of Mickey and Minnie, and it will be the same ones as the pins.
These are simular to the Mickey and Minnie dressed as Mary Poppins and Bert plushies that were released a while ago.

DisneyRon

Those Mickey Topiary mugs. :o Gorgeous, now to arrange for one in some way. ;D

HildeKitten

Haha great minds and all that jazz, I just posted a link to the same video in the other Swing into Spring topic on the forum! :)