Eurostar

Started by glenn, January 01, 2015, 03:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn

I don,t know whether it,s my age,or I,m a bit thick,but I have tried
booking Eurostar to dlp and I just can,y find disneyland Paris
station.It gives destinations to other French places but not dlp.
I found the old Eurostar web page confusing, but this latest
one is worse(for me anyway).
Anybody else find it confusing.

DisneyRon

... just tried it on eurostar.co.uk, and DLP (Marne-La-Vallée/Chessy) was listed as one of the top popular choices in the drop-down, very easy to find.

It could be that there's no train directly to DLP on the particular date you're trying to book though.
In that case you could get one to Gare du Nord and then travel by RER the rest of the way.
It's a little more work as you do need to change trains a few more times, but it does work.

captain rocket

Disney Ron gave you the answer, there is no station called Disneyland, it's marne le vallee Chessy. Only the french could have Europes most popular destination and call it by the name of the nearest village!!!
If there are no direct services, and in january there are no direct trains at all, the site should offer services via Lille.

DisneyRon

Quote from: captain rocket on January 01, 2015, 08:33:57 PM
Disney Ron gave you the answer, there is no station called Disneyland, it's marne le vallee Chessy. Only the french could have Europes most popular destination and call it by the name of the nearest village!!!
If there are no direct services, and in january there are no direct trains at all, the site should offer services via Lille.

Actually, on the Eurostar website, it actually lists it as both, hence my comment that there are possibly no direct services on the particular date he'd like to use. :)

image is a bit fuzzy, but if you open it in a new tab it should be clear. :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Just call them I find it much easier myself they're very helpful :) and I booked a couple of hours ago