Christmas 2015

Started by lou72f, November 10, 2014, 08:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lou72f

Sorry- I know we haven't even hit Christmas 2014 yet!!! Thinking of a long weekend end of Nov 2015. Is there a good time to book, earlier the better or do they have deals at certain times of the year? I will be looking at hotel and park tickets only as we will be making our own way there. Also is it cheaper to book direct on the Disney website? Thanks in advance!

Queen Elsa

The deal they have right now is pretty good. It's 20% off and free half board dining! The other offer they usually have is pay for 2 nights and get up to two nights free. I think they both work out fairly similar in price if you are booking a dining package. We booked through our travel agent who called straight through to Disney reservations for us and did it that way. I don't think you can generally get it any cheaper than direct with Disney but I may be corrected by someone who has more experience of bookings. We are hoping to go next December x

sarahh83

in the new year we are booking up for christmas 2015 ... 23rd-27th!!! so excited to be going for actual christmas day
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs