Hotel Fastpass with Sequoia Lodge GF room

Started by hit_or_miss_me, December 03, 2014, 02:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hit_or_miss_me

Hi all. I'm staying in a Golden Forest room at Sequoia Lodge for my 30th birthday next week (ridiculously excited) and wondered if anyone knew what the Hotel Fastpass entails?
It says you get one each per day so is this just the ability to pick up 2 fastpass tickets at a time or can we use it at any fastpass line at any time?

ie. Can we go on Ratatouille without having to queue for hours?!!

never2old

You get one fastpass per day that allows you to go on any FP ride, like Ratatouille. This is in addition to the standard FP, that gives you a particular timeslot.

You have one hotel FP per day, meaning you can use it just once per day. And yes, you ca use it at any time :)

Wedmad

We stopped in GF room in October.

You get given your hotel fast passes when you check in. You will be given one per person per day of your stay. The passes are dated and can only be used on that date. It also states they can not be used between 1pm and 4pm.

The hotel fast pass is extra to any fast passes you get from any of the fastpass machines at the rides. The pass can be used at any of the rides with fastpass. As you enter the ride they will take the pass from you.

Enjoy

hit_or_miss_me

Thank you! My other half does not have the patience for queuing so that's exactly what I wanted to hear  :)

Sonyak3

It's one fast pass per person per day...they are dated for each day of your stay and have to be used on that day..they are not allowed be used between 1 and 4.seen people been turned away from ratatouille during the time so we're strict on that other rides they didn't really look at them...you also have the regular fast pass aswell..