visiting april 2015

Started by annesafc, November 14, 2014, 10:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annesafc

hi

we are booked to go 12th -16th april 2015, its the second week of the kids easter hols. How busy will it be and any ideas of the weather this time of year. any tips for staying in the hotel sequoia lodge?

thanx in advance

xx

littlebitofpixiedust

I have never been Easter hols, but I can imagine it is quite busy. Sequioa lodge is lovely have stayed there on many occasions :) It's also not far from the parks and next to Disney village. We find the walk far more pleasurable than those shuttle buses, they can get quite manic especially at peak times.
Use extra magic hours for hotel guests 8am-10am you can get quite a few rides done then when it is quiet. Have a wonderful trip!

seraphelle

Hiya,

We stayed in the Sequoia in October half term and although it was busy it was nowhere near as bad as I anticipated and the hotel itself is lovely. Use your early magic hours, and for the rides that don't open for those, try and visit them when there is a parade on or Dreams, they'll be super quiet. We watched Dreams and the parades all on one day, then the next did the rides that had had long queues all day when everyone else had gone to watch the shows. We walked right onto Pirates of the Caribbean twice and then did Big Thunder Mountain 3 times in a row.  :) I also agree about the walk to the Sequoia, it's actually quite nice and doesn't feel long at all.
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

annesafc