current character meet and greets

Started by polar vixen, November 13, 2014, 04:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

looking at the park schedule characters like merida and Rapunzel are only advertised as being threre for 45 minutes?  Is this how long the queu line is open for?  or how long the princess is actually there for?  I know it'll be cold, but 45 minutes is a very short time.  I was also surpised based on how popular the anna and elsa meet and greet will be that that is only advertised as being open till 2pm?  Can anyone add detail please?

DLPWonders (Banned)

It is like the schedule says, 45 minutes. This means the princess will meet for 45 minutes.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

never2old

I've been seeing in Twitter that they close the line at the end of the 45 minutes (and don't let any more people in), but that people still in the queue will be able to meet the princess, so in that case the princesses will be there longer than advertised.

I have to say, I agree that 45 minutes a day seems very short, but the timing of it it's terrible, they BOTH start at 13:15 (at least during the week), so meeting both becomes quite challenging, and when are we supposed to have lunch?? I get the feeling the queue is going to be full of people having a picnic...

amanda08

Rapunzel also stated 45mins in the summer but she was there for most of the day so I would think Merida will be the same. I am there next week and will report back. I did read that the wait for her yesterday was only 30mins - I guess everyone else was in the PP lol