Just done a surprise upgrade to Disney Hotel

Started by izzysfirstdisney, November 08, 2014, 11:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

izzysfirstdisney

Hiya all,

Just done a surprise upgrade for my wife to the Disney Hotel for when we go in just under a months time - she has always wanted to stay there

So my question is do I tell her or wait until we get there?

;D

norhel

Quote from: izzysfirstdisney on November 08, 2014, 11:27:46 AM
Hiya all,

Just done a surprise upgrade for my wife to the Disney Hotel for when we go in just under a months time - she has always wanted to stay there

So my question is do I tell her or wait until we get there?

;D

What about surprise her when you get there?
Kinda give her a little bit of magic?
I would probably do that :-)
And have a great time.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

izzysfirstdisney

yeah think thats what I will do  ;D

Thinking of getting the Xmas decorations as well but read a lot of people say its not worth it

Aurora1

Surprise her! I would be over the moon!

have a great trip!

AislingM

Definitely surprise her! I would be thrilled if my husband did that for me! Hint hint  ;)
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

girlinleeds

We booked in may and I secretly upgraded to the disneyland  haven't told my husband or daughter yet and we dont go till feb,  im not going to tell them but leave it as a surprise till we get there  ;D

BenRM

If you can keep it a secret definitely wait!

I booked and want meant to tell the kids, I think I lasted 5 hours. We've booked the Cheyenne and Im DESPERATE to upgrade to Newport Bay, but my kids are a little older and a boy/girl so wont share a bed. So I think we're stuck, I did try and suggest it to the Husband but he wasnt impressed.

But if you have a stronger will than me, Id arrive at the 'original' hotel you booked, ask your lady to watch bags, come back out disappointed and say theres been a hotel issue... then head over to DLH. It will go down so well!

BoristheSpider

Wow, defo wait until you get there to reveal!!  :D

macca1476

Great idea :)

Surprise all the way. We didn't tell the kids we were going in July and when we got to the front gate we stopped the car and asked them where we were. We got stunned silence for a few minutes.