Birthday badge

Started by pialykke, October 29, 2014, 09:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pialykke

As we're going for 5 days surrounding DS6's birthday, we want to get one of those birthday badges for him to wear for the day. But - we're going to Café Mickey for breakfast on his birthday, and would like him to wear it then... Is it possible to get it made the evening before at City Hall, so he has it from the start of the day??

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

cazspence

They don't do birthday badges at dlp I'm afraid. Only little stickers. Would be best if you bought one at home before coming to dlp.

captain rocket

You should definitely get a sticker from Town Hall for the day, my friend celebrated his 55th birthday there in July and his badge was spotted by Peter Pan during Disney Magic on Parade, Peter came over to him twice to High Five him! I am sure you can get the sticker the day before as they do not ask for any proof of the birthday, have a great visit!

pialykke

Quote from: captain rocket on October 30, 2014, 08:11:47 PM
You should definitely get a sticker from Town Hall for the day, my friend celebrated his 55th birthday there in July and his badge was spotted by Peter Pan during Disney Magic on Parade, Peter came over to him twice to High Five him! I am sure you can get the sticker the day before as they do not ask for any proof of the birthday, have a great visit!

Thanx Captain Rocket! That's what I thought. How big are the stickers? (I thought it was a badge...)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

captain rocket

By memory, about the size of a beer mat! Big enough for Peter Pan to spot from a distance!

guest8408

Yeah it's a sticker with a little space to write your name on :) I got one in August. It made the day tha much more special, loads of cast members pointed out and made such a fuss :D

twentythingamabobs

Oh yes, definitely go the night (or even morning!) before to get the sticker. I went and got mine on Sunday and felt so brilliant getting so much attention from the Cast Members wishing you happy birthday by name :) and I'm 33!!

DLRP Roundup!

You can get one at your hotel and they'll write happy birthday in marker pen for you. See the reception desk or concierge. They're not quite badges but rather cardboard with little clips on the back :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

DLRP Roundup!

Sorry, should of added, onsite only.
The Roundup

pialykke

Quote from: captain rocket on October 31, 2014, 09:58:47 AM
By memory, about the size of a beer mat! Big enough for Peter Pan to spot from a distance!

Thanx a lot, that's what I thought. :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

pialykke

Quote from: UpAndAway_ on November 05, 2014, 02:27:06 PM
Yeah it's a sticker with a little space to write your name on :) I got one in August. It made the day tha much more special, loads of cast members pointed out and made such a fuss :D

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting too, Bless, he's gonna be so excited! :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

pialykke

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on November 05, 2014, 03:34:11 PM
Oh yes, definitely go the night (or even morning!) before to get the sticker. I went and got mine on Sunday and felt so brilliant getting so much attention from the Cast Members wishing you happy birthday by name :) and I'm 33!!

Haha, I'm not embarrassed to admit, I would be exactly the same (I'm 34)... ;)
The thing is as well, we are opening a can of worms now, going for DS6's birthday - we're gonna have to go for DS8 (May) hubby (April) and mine (June) too..... ;) Oh dear...

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

pialykke

Quote from: Trekkie101 on November 05, 2014, 07:32:18 PM
You can get one at your hotel and they'll write happy birthday in marker pen for you. See the reception desk or concierge. They're not quite badges but rather cardboard with little clips on the back :)

Thanx Trekkie 101, I didn't know we could get them at the hotel as well - we're in the Santa Fe. Might just ask them at check in. :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: pialykke on November 05, 2014, 09:41:57 PM
Quote from: Trekkie101 on November 05, 2014, 07:32:18 PM

Thanx Trekkie 101, I didn't know we could get them at the hotel as well - we're in the Santa Fe. Might just ask them at check in. :)

As you walk in, usually near the end of the checkin area theres a little basket on the counter with them too.
The Roundup