January Trip

Started by kc26, November 05, 2014, 10:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kc26

Looking for advice, we are staying in Sequoia Lodge 28 Jan -2 Feb and we would like to upgrade to a golden forest room.  When I called they said I could only upgrade at the offer price which includes free half board, I booked with the 2 nights free and under 12 free.  The difference is £453, looking fir advice on whether you think it is worth the extra money or does anyone know what the next offer will be as this deal ends today.  We are a family of 2 adults, 10 month old and 11 year old.

DLRP Roundup!

2 nights free is about the best you get!

Wouldn't pay that for the upgrade personally.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

justlikeidreamedit

Definitely not worth that much. The difference is only about £88 when we booked on buy 2, get 2 nights free. I would hang on until this offer finishes and another one comes along. Hopefully it'll be the buy 2, get 2 free again.

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: justlikeidreamedit on November 05, 2014, 09:46:59 PM
Definitely not worth that much. The difference is only about £88 when we booked on buy 2, get 2 nights free. I would hang on until this offer finishes and another one comes along. Hopefully it'll be the buy 2, get 2 free again.

2 days/2nights free is the offer that ends tonight and it won't be back before January.

Outside a flash sale (highly doubtful), theres no better offer.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts