check in time?

Started by DisneyMichelle, October 06, 2014, 05:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMichelle

Hello

Does anyone know what time check in is for Hotel Sante Fe? We should be arriving about 14.00

I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

never2old

Rooms are officially available from 15:00, but you can arrive to the hotel much before (we've checked in at 7am in the past with no problems). If the rooms are not ready, you can simply leave your bags there, get your tickets and go to the parks.

If you're getting there at 14:00, it's quite likely your room will be ready  ;)

DisneyMichelle

Quote from: never2old on October 06, 2014, 05:21:15 PM
Rooms are officially available from 15:00, but you can arrive to the hotel much before (we've checked in at 7am in the past with no problems). If the rooms are not ready, you can simply leave your bags there, get your tickets and go to the parks.

Thats great.

Thank you :) x
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

itslizi

I arrived and checked in at 2 and our rooms were ready on our last visit so we dropped our things off and ran off into the parks. As we were arriving by Eurostar, we walked over in hope to beat the crowds that would take the buses and managed it, as we were staying at Sequoia and we didn't have to wait long to check in.

Andybear

Quote from: never2old on October 06, 2014, 05:21:15 PM

Not necessarily.  Mine wasn't when I went there on 19th September.  I arrived at the hotel (Sequoia Lodge) at 2.15 and I was told my room wouldn't be ready till 3.00.

itslizi

Quote from: Andybear on October 10, 2014, 10:41:15 PM

Not necessarily.  Mine wasn't when I went there on 19th September.  I arrived at the hotel (Sequoia Lodge) at 2.15 and I was told my room wouldn't be ready till 3.00.

I was obviously a lucky one, as I arrived on September 7th and was lucky to be able to go straight to my room.
Either way, once you've checked in you can either go to your room if it's ready or go and store your luggage at the hotel facilities. It may depend where in the hotel you're located too.

Andybear

Quote from: itslizi on October 11, 2014, 01:21:23 AM
Quote from: Andybear on October 10, 2014, 10:41:15 PM

I was obviously a lucky one, as I arrived on September 7th and was lucky to be able to go straight to my room.
Either way, once you've checked in you can either go to your room if it's ready or go and store your luggage at the hotel facilities. It may depend where in the hotel you're located too.

What really annoyed me was when I checked in at 3.00 I was told the room type I had booked wasn't available!  Yet when I'd arrived 45 minutes earlier they told me my room wouldn't be available till 3.00!  So  I stayed in a lower rate room and was given a VIP Fastpass for the whole of my visit as compensation and it actually worked out very much to my advantage in the end  ;D

Zee79

All the times we have arrived by mid day the rooms have been ready luckily, otherwise we just left our luggage in the car or luggage room and went into the park sending one of the party back at check in time or stayed round the hotel having a bite to eat and drink.

littlebitofpixiedust

The last 6 trips I have checked in at just after 2pm no problems and each visit was a different Disney hotel.
I guess it all depends if your rooms are cleaned and ready and if they've been extremely busy then maybe it'll be 3 like it states?
I never tried checking in before 3 because of that but I got fed up Queing in the evenings after a long day at the park and ending up with rooms on the top floor ect. We always check in early and request a ground floor room as my sons a wheelchair user and we've had problems with this prior when their lifts have been broken ect.
Checking in early if you can in my opinion is the best bet, so would definatley try! You will be a lot quicker this way plus ensure you got the right room ect