Disneyland Paris Ambassadors

Started by Anthony, September 27, 2014, 01:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

The next Disneyland Paris Ambassador Team, for 2015-2016, will be announced in a special event at Videopolis Theatre in Discoverland, taking place at 11am on 3rd October.

Four finalists have been announced as Sonia Demay, Romina Grochow, Anthony Houdinet and Rut Sospedra.

They will succeed Antonella Giallombardo and Jonathan Rabeute - good luck to them for the future!

DLP Today — Next 2015-2016 Disneyland Paris Ambassador Team to be announced October 3rd

Will anyone be there to see the announcement in person?

andrew@magicaldlp

Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

Anthony

The new Disneyland Paris News blog has a nice timeline of all the ambassadors and the attractions they've inaugurated: http://disneylandparis-news.com/en/the-disneyland-paris-ambassadors-from-1991-until-today-some-memorable-moments-and-a-unique-legacy/

But hmm, what for the next ambassadors in 2015 and 2016?

stifle

I'll be at DLP on Friday. Sounds like I should go along!

c3po

So that's what was going on. We had a bathroom break at Videopolis, and I saw an event and glimpsed the words "ambassadors".
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

Anthony

The next Disneyland Paris Ambassadors have been announced as Sonia Demay and Romina Grochow.

• DLP Today — Sonia Demay and Romina Grochow are the next Disneyland Paris Ambassadors

stifle

In the end I missed it due to a flight delay.