Ratatouille fast pass

Started by Sassyb, September 16, 2014, 03:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassyb

Hi does this ride have fast pass as can't see it on list I read but gave heard people say they get fast pass for it so very confused?  :-\

~sarahjayne~

We had a hotel fast pass (DLH) which meant we could go straight on the ride

DisneyRon

Quote from: Sassyb on September 16, 2014, 03:01:55 PM
Hi does this ride have fast pass as can't see it on list I read but gave heard people say they get fast pass for it so very confused?  :-\
It has a fastpass system, Just make sure to Get them early. They go fast. Hotel passes also work well.

Sassyb

We are staying at Santa Fe so will we get hotel pass? :-\

never2old

Quote from: Sassyb on September 16, 2014, 04:21:11 PM

No, sorry, the hotel fast pass is only for the Disneyland Hotel, and the Golden Forest Club in the Sequoia Lodge.

But you can use normal fastpass for Ratatouillle.

They also have a single riders line that works very well (if you don't mind being separated)

msRavenswood

We used the Single Riders queue all three times we rode Ratatouille and it works like a charm! We waited 10 minutes max and hubby and I were on the same rat too!  :D

itslizi

In addition to the normal queue, there's one for fast pass, and another for single rider.

I used the single rider queue twice, once we walked straight on and ended up with the same rat with a family of four, then the second time which was a little later in the morning we waited around 10 minutes and ended up in the same rat with another family of four.

The second time I went on, the fast pass queue was around 20 while the normal queue had reached 75 minutes, whereas it was only 10 minutes for the single riders, if that's an option for you.

If you're getting fast passes for the ride, at the ride, get them early as you wouldn't want them to have ran out.

Sassyb

Great to know, thank you, will get there early as possible then as I have a 7 year old so single rider is out, thanks for all the info everyone ;)

Andybear

Quote from: ~sarahjayne~ on September 16, 2014, 03:30:56 PM
We had a hotel fast pass (DLH) which meant we could go straight on the ride

I got home last night.  I stayed at Sequoia Lodge - booked a Montana room but none were available when I checked in!  So I stayed in one of the Lodges and was given a VIP Fastpass for the whole of my stay as compensation :-)  It was brilliant - on one occasion I went on Ratatouille 3 times in succession - the normal queue was over an hour long!  Same with Peter Pan - there were always big queues but that pass got me on it straight away  :D

Livvipivvi

Quote from: never2old on September 16, 2014, 04:42:34 PM

No, sorry, the hotel fast pass is only for the Disneyland Hotel, and the Golden Forest Club in the Sequoia Lodge.

They also have a single riders line that works very well (if you don't mind being separated)

Hiya,

What are the hotel FP's that are only available to DLH and GFC?  How are they different to the normal FP's that all of the onsite hotel residents get?

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

cazspence

Quote from: Livvipivvi on October 03, 2014, 06:41:27 PM

Hiya,

What are the hotel FP's that are only available to DLH and GFC?  How are they different to the normal FP's that all of the onsite hotel residents get?

The other hotels don't get hotel fast passes. Only the 2 mentioned above and I think maybe Empire State level at HNY.

Everyone can use normal fast pass that's just with your park ticket. The hotel ones give you and extra dated fast pass that can be used once.

Livvipivvi

Quote from: cazspence on October 03, 2014, 06:57:41 PM
Quote from: Livvipivvi on October 03, 2014, 06:41:27 PM

Hiya,

The other hotels don't get hotel fast passes. Only the 2 mentioned above and I think maybe Empire State level at HNY.

Everyone can use normal fast pass that's just with your park ticket. The hotel ones give you and extra dated fast pass that can be used once.

Ah right, I see :). Sorry I've only been to DLP once, and thought that the FP that you scan your ticket to get for one ride at a time, was something that only onsite hotel residents could get as standard on their tickets, I didn't realise that everyone in the park had them lol.  If you qualify for one, do you get a hotel FP for each day of your stay? or is it just one each when you check in kinda thing?

I'm so glad that the Ratatouille ride has a FP, Crush is a nightmare as it is, I dread to think what Ratatouille would be like without it!

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

cazspence

Yes it's one per person per day.

Livvipivvi