Help?!

Started by benjaminjamesgreen, September 04, 2014, 04:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjaminjamesgreen

Hello all,

Am visiting the park October half term and half my accommodation booked (Air BnB) and will be staying on the AVENUE THIBAUD DE CHAMPAGNE, CHESSY. 

Was hoping someone might be able to help me with:

a) the best / cheapest way to get from Charles de Gaulle to our digs
b) the best way to get daily to and from Disneyland

Am hoping someone might be able to give me a rough idea of prices too?

Thanks in advance

Ben

msRavenswood

I've searched Google maps but can't find the place you'll be staying at. Is there an RER station nearby?

DisneyRon

Quote from: msRavenswood on September 04, 2014, 04:56:33 PM
I've searched Google maps but can't find the place you'll be staying at. Is there an RER station nearby?

I've managed to find something, but I'm not exactly sure if it's the right thing. There are two shops with that street address in Chessy, but neither appears to actually be next to a road with that exact name, which confuses the hell out of me.

If I found the right thing then he'll be really close to the rear of the Disney Park, just north-west of the ring road.
But that also means he's exactly on the opposite side of the park relative to the entrance, and it's not exactly close to the RER stations either. I'm assuming there will be a bus service running to the Val d'Europe RER station, and from there it's 1 stop. And maybe there's even a bus directly to DLP itself.

benjaminjamesgreen

Hi, thanks for your help thus far

The address appears to be just off the D934 Route Nationale which is to the NW of the park.

Does that help?

DisneyRon

Wouldn't it be easier to contact the person you rented the rooms from (through AirBnB I presume) to ask for local transportation options? :)