Proposal at Disneyland Paris during christmas

Started by glenn1805, August 19, 2014, 12:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn1805

Hello to everyone,

Let me introduce myself, i'm Glenn, 18 years old an i live in The Netherlands. I'm very much in love with my lovely girlfriend Claudia.

This year on the 25th of December, the first day of Christmas, i want to propose to her at Disneyland Paris. For her, i want to make this an unforgettable day, well... an amazing proposal to say the least.

Does anyone know what the possibilities are to do a big proposal in Disney? I would like to do something with the help of the amazing Disney staff members, like a small show or dance.  I've mailed Disney about this, but maybe someone here can help me also.

So if anyone know some information or can help me, please do so. Maybe you could bring me in contact with someone in Disney, or you can help me directly.

To everyone, from the depth of my heart... please help me to give my girlfriend an unforgettable and amazing proposal.

Thank you all, would love to hear from you!!!

itslizi

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much that the cast members will do.

I feel as if a proposal at Disneyland Paris on Christmas Day is magical enough, just make sure you do it by/at her favourite place at Disney.

msRavenswood

Awww, how romantic of you! Your girfriend is so lucky!  :D

Have you watched this video? Now, this is what I call a BIG proposal! A radio station held a contest and the winner got to propose to his girlfriend at DLP! I'm not sure how easy it would be to organise such an event, I guess it requires money and the right acquaintances, but perhaps you're lucky and someone from the park will be able to help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxD5SslNvzE

DisneyManiac

Quote from: msRavenswood on August 19, 2014, 12:41:53 PM
Awww, how romantic of you! Your girfriend is so lucky!  :D

Have you watched this video? Now, this is what I call a BIG proposal! A radio station held a contest and the winner got to propose to his girlfriend at DLP! I'm not sure how easy it would be to organise such an event, I guess it requires money and the right acquaintances, but perhaps you're lucky and someone from the park will be able to help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxD5SslNvzE

Wow! That's truly magical! Thanks for sharing!

Andybear

One thing to consider - how would she feel about being proposed to in front of loads of people?  I wouldn't like it as to me it's a private thing.  But that's just me.  If she wouldn't be happy about it, it might be best to do it somewhere quiet.  But of course you know her and know what she'd like :-)  However it goes, all the very best :-)

BoristheSpider

I'd love a Disney proposal!! Not a crazy one like that video though ha ha  ;D

DisneyMichelle

It would be my dream for my partner to propose to me in Disney. And i would imagine the most magical time for me would be in front of the castle during the dreams show with all the fireworks going off! what a way to end a day! maybe you could arrange the hotel you are staying in to have champagne and some chocolates in your room for your return?

Just make sure she has the BEST day ever and end it with the proposal. Treat her to dinner in her fav resturant, treat her to a gift during the day?

Oh wow i wish my BF would do this!

Have the best time!!! xxx
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

itslizi

Quote from: BoristheSpider on September 01, 2014, 10:15:30 PM
I'd love a Disney proposal!! Not a crazy one like that video though ha ha  ;D

You're not the only one, I would love a proposal at Disneyland Paris, but I probably won't get one.

Quote from: DisneyMichelle on September 03, 2014, 09:53:23 AM
It would be my dream for my partner to propose to me in Disney. And i would imagine the most magical time for me would be in front of the castle during the dreams show with all the fireworks going off! what a way to end a day! maybe you could arrange the hotel you are staying in to have champagne and some chocolates in your room for your return?

Just make sure she has the BEST day ever and end it with the proposal. Treat her to dinner in her fav resturant, treat her to a gift during the day?

Oh wow i wish my BF would do this!

Have the best time!!! xxx

Yes, what she said.