Does this price seem right?

Started by loulou169, August 11, 2014, 12:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naisworld

Quote from: loulou169 on August 11, 2014, 09:15:14 AM
This quote was with clipper quays who I've used all the time.

When do euro star release tickets? I've tried looking for dates but couldn't find anything x

I really want to go again but if I can't get the price down I may have to leave it : (

Eurostar release the direct tickets 6 months in advance exactly. I've just booked mine for our trip in February, Cost just over £240 for 2 adults and a child ticket.

loulou169

Quote from: naisworld on August 13, 2014, 10:59:46 PM

When do euro star release tickets? I've tried looking for dates but couldn't find anything x

I really want to go again but if I can't get the price down I may have to leave it : (

Eurostar release the direct tickets 6 months in advance exactly. I've just booked mine for our trip in February, Cost just over £240 for 2 adults and a child ticket.

See that sounds reasonable and I wouldn't mind paying that. How do you know when to book? I've always booked through an agent so this is all new to me!
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

Andybear

If you book the direct Eurostar as part of the DLP package (not on its own via Eurostar direct) it's more than 6 months in advance.  Currently the Walt Disney Travel Company (who I've booked next month's trip with) are taking bookings with Eurostar till mid May next year.  I'm going again early October next year - have already booked the time off work! - and am going to book it as soon as booking including Eurostar for then is open. 

loulou169

Quote from: Andybear on August 13, 2014, 11:33:35 PM
If you book the direct Eurostar as part of the DLP package (not on its own via Eurostar direct) it's more than 6 months in advance.  Currently the Walt Disney Travel Company (who I've booked next month's trip with) are taking bookings with Eurostar till mid May next year.  I'm going again early October next year - have already booked the time off work! - and am going to book it as soon as booking including Eurostar for then is open. 

I've a few times early October and the price has always been cheap (compared to what I'm going to pay now!) but I've now got to book school holidays only so the price is going to rocket up. I've found the disney travel company has the same prices as everywhere else. I don't know what their prices are like including travel. It's so difficult to know who's best to use. I alway use clipper quays, I know a few people wouldn't recommend them bit I've found them to be nothing but helpful and easy to use. And you can pay your holiday off too with them. I'm just looking forward to booking to put my mind at ease! (And get excited!!lol)
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

naisworld

Quote from: loulou169 on August 13, 2014, 11:14:21 PM
Quote from: naisworld on August 13, 2014, 10:59:46 PM

See that sounds reasonable and I wouldn't mind paying that. How do you know when to book? I've always booked through an agent so this is all new to me!

You could still book your Dlrp hotel and tickets through an agent and then your eurostar online. If you book when they are first released you will get the best price!