half board plus and inventions

Started by michellemumof2xx, July 30, 2014, 08:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi,

I read somewhere on here that soon Inventions will have character dining throughout the day, not just in the evening.
If this is right, how much do you think it would cost? We went there in Feb with half board premium so didn't look at the cost. When we go again in Feb, we planned on going for lunch one day, amd worked it out that it would just cost us a drink each, as our voucher is worth €33 and it was around that to eat without your drink, and without the characters. I need to go back and have them desserts, they were amazing! Its totally worth the money jut for them in my opinion :)

Will it just go up tothe evening price all day?

we know we will have to add money for auberege de cendrillon :)

I dont mind if it is, jut tying to set a budget for spends, and work out our days, we plan on going to auberge de cendrillon, inventions, annettes and plaza grdens and hopefully pizza to share at cafe mickey too for an extra cost. We are a family of 4...me (2nd visit, im 25 and disney mad!!) my 2 daughters who will be 7 and 4 but 5 afew weeks later (2nd visit)and my mum (1st visit). Only 201 days to go!!

Thanks

Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

gemma2806

The new DLP brochure confirms the return of characters from November 2014 when they will be removing the meet and greets with characters from the hotels.

Inventions used to do the character meals at lunch before and it was about €30 cheaper eating at lunch than dinner. I can only imagine that for the reduction in cost that maybe they have slightly less food options and slightly fewer characters. Either way the premium vouchers cover the cost entirely but for the plus or standard vouchers I'd just plan on covering the cost based on the evening price just to be sure.

michellemumof2xx

That's great, thank you :) I will do that and put enough away to cover it, then if its less, i will have extra to spend on toys and souveniers :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!