Walking from Sequoia Lodge to Santa Fe

Started by Andybear, July 20, 2014, 02:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andybear

I've read in a few places about a little shop in the Esso garage at Santa Fe which sells basic food/drink items which I'd like to go to.  Does anyone know how long it takes to walk from Sequoia Lodge to Santa Fe?  I've had a look at the DLP resort map and it doesn't look very far - but I do know that maps can be deceptive when it comes to distances!!  Thanks.

msRavenswood

It takes us 10 minutes to get from the Cheyenne to Disney Village. The Santa Fe is opposite the Cheyenne and if I'm not mistaken the Sequoia Lodge is close to Disney Village, so I guess it will take you about 5 minutes (10 max) to get from your hotel to the shop.

Mac

It is only about 5-10 minutes to walk from the Sequoia Lodge to the back of Santa Fe. Garage is around the Front of the Hotel so maybe another 5 minutes to get through/round. Easiest thing to do if you are coming from the parks and know you want to stock up, is take the free shuttle to the SF which drops you round the front right opposite the Esso then walk back to the Sequoia.    ºoº
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

Andybear