Newport Bay Refurb

Started by whitey012001, July 15, 2014, 12:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey012001

Hi all,

This is my first post, and apologise if this has already been covered. I have done a search but could find the answer.

I've book to DLP over New Years and have booked a family room on the admirals floor, as we are a family of 5. We are travelling with friends, who booked at the same time.

First question is are they likely to be close to us?

Second question is does anybody know if the admirals floor will be refurbed by New Years?

We've always stayed in the SL but haven't been since my youngests is no longer classed as an infant.

Any help and advice greatly appreciated.

Neil

Mileto

Friends close to you - maybe you have to call Disney and ask if you could stay near, so that they can plan it if possible. You can give the number of the two reservations.

The reburbishments are now on the east wing until further notice. After that they go on with central building and west wing. So I suppose maybe, hopefully you could have a refurbished room. How knows!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

gemma2806

You can put in a request with Disney for connecting or close rooms but it's never guaranteed. I would then call or message them again a month before you go and then put in the request again on check-in.

The more you ask the more they'll note your request and it doesn't appear that they allocate any rooms until you check in anyway  :D