Anna & Elsa at DLP for christmas

Started by amanda08, July 13, 2014, 12:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda08

I really really really hope this is true but I have read lots over the last few days that xmas at DLP will be Princess themed!  With a princess show or parade and  Anna & Elsa taking over PP for the season!  I know there are always lots of rumours but they are casting for these 2 right now

file:///C:/Users/Gebruiker/Downloads/Anna_Elsa_Web.pdf

so exciting!!

jackieann

That would be amazing. My girls would love to see them. Why they aren't already there I don't know. We are there for 4 nights in December,  should that would acount for 1 day lol.

nathalie

Quote from: amanda08 on July 13, 2014, 12:38:51 PM

Not sure what you wanted to upload or link to here, but it looks like it's from your own hard drive?  So it won't work :)

pialykke

Quote from: amanda08 on July 13, 2014, 12:38:51 PM
I really really really hope this is true but I have read lots over the last few days that xmas at DLP will be Princess themed!  With a princess show or parade and  Anna & Elsa taking over PP for the season!  I know there are always lots of rumours but they are casting for these 2 right now

so exciting!!

Oh wow!!! That would be amaaaaaaazing!! We have just booked up for November, and this would just top us over the edge of excitement I think!! Can't wait to find out more! :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

jeakat24

I really think it could, and should, happen!

Imagine the amount of new guests they'd be able to draw in, if the marketed it right. I'd still love to see Merida too
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge