New attraction(s) behind stunt show

Started by andrewuk, July 06, 2014, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewuk

July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

irishbhoy1888

Kristof

Quote"une nouvelle attraction d'un niveau sonore comparable au stunt show a été modélisée avec les mêmes paramètres (période de fonctionnement, niveaux sonores,...)"

Roughly translated: a new attraction with a comparable noise level as that of the Stunt Show and modeled with the same parameters (period of operation, noise levels,...)

Source: www.ed92.org

mnewcourt

Where there is smoke there is fire. I wonder if this will become the rumored Marvel Agents of Shield stunt show. (I wouldn't mind that at all.)

orangarnold

It's interesting to read the for the first time this is attraction that's outside the sound protection.

I wonder if they're going to be extending studios like they've done in DCA to try to get studios popularity to rise.

Rocketeer

I've expected them to use the land directly behind the Moteurs theatre, but I didn't expect them to use the land the other side of the service road. Great news if it is something new.

I know Place Remy is new park land, but it was still inside the berm, it'll be nice to have somewhere properly new to explore. Even if its still only a few feet from the existing park.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Kristof

You know what strikes me? When you look at that "heat" image, you can tell that most of the sound produced by the Stunt Show is absorbed by the sets and the seating (yellow color).

The "heat" image of the new attraction/show is all red, meaning there's nothing to absorb the sound. I wouldn't be suprised if this is going to be some new outdoor (stunt) show on a small lake.

The white long building on the left will be without a doubt the new backlot hotel.

DisneyManiac

Just had a great idea!

How about a PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN STUNT SHOW?
It could be a smaller recreation of the Black Pearl attacking Port Royal in the first movie and features Jack's escape from the jail cell. I know it doesn't really happen in the film but why not? It's a stunt show after all!

Kristof

A POTC stunt show was once planned to go next to the attraction, but it got cancelled!

DisneyManiac

Was it? Wonder why it was cancelled...

Rocketeer

^Various reasons I guess. Budget being the probable one.

There's still a rumour of a Pirates stunt show going in Shanghai Disneyland, so maybe it'll get cloned.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

msRavenswood

Could it be something similar to Fantasmic?

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

*TIMMIE*

That's the first thing I thought. It would be perfect to keep people in the park for a longer stay. It would be perfect for crowdcontrol too as Disneyland parc has serious crowd issues..

Besides I really like Fantasmic. Such a show would be a great addition.

Seems there will be another hotel too??

Kristof

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 15, 2014, 11:46:12 PM
Could it be something similar to Fantasmic?

I don't think it would have been a big stunt show. It was supposed to feature 2 pirate ships half submerged in a small lake next to the attraction.