Swing Into Spring - Returning in 2015

Started by Anthony, September 30, 2014, 03:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Swing Into Spring will return to Disneyland Paris from 1st March to 31st May 2015.

A new casting notice is looking for dancers for the returning spring season of entertainments at Disneyland Park. We don't know what they're planning for 2015 yet, but the auditions are seeking the exact same number of dancers as this year.

DLP Today: First signs of Swing Into Spring 2015 with auditions ahead of second season

Look back through last year's topic here: https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=16701.0

BenRM

Im pleased to see this, taking the kids for our first trip and it will be nice to have extra things in the park (even though Im a little sad they wont see 'pure' main street for the first time).

andrew@magicaldlp

It's great to see something official-ish. Swing into Spring was amazing, I hope they build on this year in 2015.
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

DLPWonders (Banned)

I'm very excited for this!
This year's Swing Into Spring festival was absolutely fantastic.
I was so obsessed with Spring Promenade that I saw it 10 times in 2 days.  :P
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

moonloo

Yay, we saw the soft opening the day before the official launch this year, this time it looks like we will be in the thick of it!! fingers crossed Spiderman will be there!!  ;D

peep

Really glad this is coming back, for something that was probably on a small budget this year's festival was fantastic. I can't wait to see how they improve on the event.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320