Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mansion Staff

I assume the stepsisters are outside auberge de cenderellon?
Are they random or every day?
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

Elaine

Its a random thing, the stepmother and stepsisters.
I've never heard of them being present at the Auberge de Cendrillon.

Hope you get lucky and see them though!

I have a list - including Jack Sparrow, Pocahontas, Esmerelda. But every time we go, we tick off a few more characters  :D/ .

If you're character-spotting, 11am for about an hour seems to be a good time to go looking. Check out the area near IASW and Bella Notte in Fantasyland, also near Colonel Hathi's Pizza place in Adventureland, plus the bridge near the pirate ship (this seems to be a regular visiting place from Peter Pan, Wendy, Cpt Hook and Mr Smee). Also Jasmine and Aladdin are out from 11.30 for about half an hour in Adventureland too - if its not raining, you'll see them outside the Aladdins Passage attraction, if its raining they are at the entrance to the Agrabah Cafe.

Elaine

ClémentLoveBelle

Two "new" Characters were On Set for the lauch of the Summer Season... Piglet and Rabbit were with Winnie, Tigger and Eyeore for meet and greet theirs fans

More pictures of Piglet and Rabbit will be online soon here

Nala_84

Aw, Rabbit looks cute, never seen him as a character at DLRP :)!

A bit offtopic, but congrats to your Charactersblog, Clément - I love this page, there's nothing better than looking at the hundreds of great Character shots :)! Well done and go on like that :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

littlemermaid83

Awww DD will be happy to hear she can meet Rabbit and Piglet too aswell.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

SophieD

has anyone seen Daisy Duck?? Donalds Girlfriend??

i seem to spend lots of my time trying to find her!!!

i had my pic taken with Chicken Little....but i guess he's not that rare?? or is he??
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Snow_White_Girl

Daisy Duck is usually at WDS if I remember correctly. She's on the Characters Express sometimes too - that's where I found her last year! :)

I think Chicken Little has been at WDS previously but I'm not sure if he's still there!

\":lamp:\"

dlrp-mad

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Daisy Duck is usually at WDS if I remember correctly. She's on the Characters Express sometimes too - that's where I found her last year! :)!

Yep! I remember seeing Daisy Duck in 2006 when I went inside the Walt Disney Studios. I had a photo taken with myself, minnie, pluto and daisy - felt very proud of myself :D

Is Jack Sparrow still hanging about? I remember being in a large queue for POTC last year and he came in to entertain the crowd for a while - very amusing!

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "dlrp-mad"Is Jack Sparrow still hanging about? I remember being in a large queue for POTC last year and he came in to entertain the crowd for a while - very amusing!
As far as I know he's still hanging around Adventureland!

\":lamp:\"

Aurora

We saw Jack Sparrow inside the POTC ride back this april. I took a picture of him with my husband and my daugther.The picture did not turn out to good, wich he always tells me, when I tell him( or the other way around) not managing taking my picture with a prince at the princessess lunch...
Aurora :D/

Elaine

Chicken Little is still about in the Studios - in summer season they do Good Morning Studios parade - Chicken Little is in that, and then the parade stops for autographs/photos.

I used to see Daisy Duck around the Studios loads - but we didn't see her anywhere at all last month.

Elaine

Gareth

wow you have all meet loads of people im getting ready to go on the 10th does anyone have a any like tips of how to meet characters i havent been for like 5 years so im sure it's all different now lol

Gareth :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Aurora

Hi Gareth,
look for the characters Express(it runs every hour).Have a meal booked with characters.(different locations,can be booked in advance,)The phot locations, you` ll probably remember. And then there is said in an other post in this forum to look for characters opposite the Bella Notte pizzeria, Colonel Hathi`s or near the Pirate`s Ship. And in Aladin`s passage.
I hope this helps you alittle.
Aurora :D/

Gareth

thaks so much it helps alot :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

AmericanMouse

Has anyone noticed that Alice's dress at DLRP isn't poofy?  Here's the DLRP Alice:

And here's one at DLR in California with her friend Mr. Mad Hatter:

Couldn't DLRP's entertaiment costuming department get some crinolines for crying out loud?