Casey Jr. - Le Petit Train du Cirque & Le Pays des Contes de Fées

Started by LuBo, June 06, 2014, 03:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuBo

Hi Everyone,

I have been to DLRP 4 times ( throughout various times of year) Neither of these have been open. My Husband and I are taking our 3 year old at the end June/Start July..... Are they likely to be open???

Thanks x

msRavenswood

Had you checked the temporary closures on your last visits? You can find them here and according to the schedule Casey Jr. & Les Pays de Contes de Fées will be open for your next visit.  :)

gemma2806

I really hope they are open for you as they are wonderful rides. My then 3 year old loved these, we even got to do back to back rides on Casey Jnr on our last visit as there were no queues  :D

Mrsya

Is your 3 year old a girl? My 4 year old son found these a bit underwhelming... Sorry to fans of these rides. Think he's more of a thrill seeker.

gemma2806

No my 3 year old is a boy. When we took him for his first trip in 2012 he hated all the big rides like POTC and BTM and so when we went again in 2013 we thought we'd start him off with the smaller ones and work our way up. By the end of the holiday his favourite rides were POTC, BTM and Crush's Coaster! He still loves the smaller rides though  :D

daddyof2

They were big hits with our 3 year old and 1 year old too, fingers crossed for you

once.upon.a.dream

we've only seen them open once, but loved the storybook canal boat ride  :)
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015