Some photos from our last trip 15-17 May - COMPLETE

Started by never2old, May 25, 2014, 01:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaz69

Amazing pictures and the colour in the photo's is amazing what camera do you have ?
looked like the little girl  had a amazing time

never2old

Thank you all  :)

Apologies for delay, I've uploaded all the photos from day 3 but I'm now having some troubles accessing them (from work...  ::) :-X ), so I may not have time to finish the TR until the weekend....

shaz69 - my camera is a canon sx280 HS (I just upgraded it a few months ago from the sx240). I got it mostly because of its wonderful 20x optical zoom, but I'm very happy with the pictures quality as well. Though I have to confess, with the weather we had, it was easy to take good colourful pictures... We've been really lucky this year, first in February we had beautiful sunny weather, and now this... Couldn't have asked for better weather really!!

cinderslg

seraphelle

Stunning photos, I have to say the Spring festival has never appealed to me, but I'm starting to change my mind after looking at your photos!  :D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

never2old

Thanks!  :D

The Spring festival was really good, I hope we can go again next year, it was really a good season!

Sorry the last part has taken so long to come, but it's been really non stop lately...

So, here are some pics from our last day! Not many because this was a short day, we left after lunch... But still enjoyed a pretty good morning in the park! Even though it was Saturday and really busy we managed to get a few things done (including 2x on Buzz and Peter Pan), so cannot complain... Plus the sun was shining, the sky was blue... What more to ask for??

She heard the music from the Spring Promenade...

Voila!!

And now I really want to go back... Hopefully next week for Ratatouille....

Mileto

never2old, these are great, great fotos and memories! I hope you really have the chance to go again soon.
I have two questions:
- what has been renovated on Main Street? Is this the Kodak shop maybe and something else?
- are the flowers of the dog real or feak?

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

never2old

Quote from: Mileto on June 19, 2014, 02:06:52 PM
never2old, these are great, great fotos and memories! I hope you really have the chance to go again soon.
I have two questions:
- what has been renovated on Main Street? Is this the Kodak shop maybe and something else?
- are the flowers of the dog real or feak?

Thanks Mileto!!

To answer your questions, in Main Street it was the Transportation building, together with the Bixby Brothers shows, that were covered in scaffolding and being renewed. The Town Square Photography show was also closed, but that one's being replaced by a new shop...

And the flowers in all the sculptures in Central Plaza are fake, but from looking at them you couldnt really tell.

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

never2old