Christmas

Started by Mountford, May 25, 2014, 11:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountford

Could any tell me what it's like at Christmas and new year at Disneyland

bad-pink-tink

I was at DLP last Christmas with my mum, we stayed at Sequoia Lodge check out my pre trip planning information about Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Meals and my Christmas trip report

We booked in September, with a travel agent. As it was just the two of us, waiting for any of the deals didn't really matter. Booking early gives you more choice of the special Christmas meals, as they all have limited spaces. Also I would advise advance booking for any restaurant, as Christmas week is peak and the park & hotels are at full capacity. We ate at Blue Lagoon on Boxing Day and our waiter told us the restaurant was full and they were not taking walk ins, only advance reservations.

We did the Christmas Lunch at HNY and yes the price is high but i was worth it. The buffet menu was French Fine Dining style which we love but it might not suit everyone. There were children and families but I guess every parent knows what their children will eat and book accordingly. The character interaction was brilliant too. We were in The Manhattan Restaurant, which is small, others were in the big function room.
For the two of us, the price was reasonable, a high quality 4 course buffet meal with a glass of champagne and characters included but I guess when you are a family it could get expensive

I started asking different travel agents in August, I think the brochure came out in August. The best thing to do is just go into any travel agent and ask when they expect the Winter Disneyland Paris brochure.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016