Secret trip booked for November!!!

Started by Alioliseb, May 23, 2014, 05:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alioliseb

Hi all,

its been a while since i posted (around a year) as i lost access to my old email address... BUT ive just been and booked a secret trip for myself, my partner (never been before) and our three boys, Aleks (7) Oliver (5) and Sebastian (1) well he will be nearly two by the time we go...

Anyway ive took advise from my last post and booked the Sequoia, but upgraded to the Golden Forest club! we are staying between Nov 23rd to 27th and im wondering if any one else will be there around that time?

Im far to excited for my own good but im at a loss on things such as half board options etc...

xx

Discovery_Mountain

Hey!

That should be an awesome trip!

Im going with my girlfriend on 30th November until 5th December, staying at The Disneyland Hotel.

We went the first week of December last year and stayed at The Sequoia Lodge and it was amazing.

The Christmas Season is defiantly the best time to go!
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)

Sonyak3

Hey will be there the same dates as yourself arriving d 23rd leaving d 27th with my 7 year old and 3 year old..we r also stayin in sequoia lodge and at the moment I'm debating whether or not to upgrade to d golden forest,we hav done upgrade already to be in the hotel building still trying to figure out is it worth doin the extra upgrade for d gf.first time in sequoia also so it's all new.like wise we r so excited havnt been since 2010 so it's been a while and a lot of new things there since..oh god it won't come fast enough!!!!!

Alioliseb

Im so excited!! Just thinking about if i should add on a meal plan or not now. xx

Sonyak3

I have decided against the meal plans as I don't think we will get d value out of them.none of us r big eaters and 3 out of 4 are very fussy.we hav decided to fill up at breakfast, maybe bring sum rolls and meat with us for lunch and mite pop in somewhere for a portion of chips and then sort out dinners as we go along..I hav decided to upgrade to golden forest and take advantage of the pastry buffet and drink in the afternoon.