Chef mickeys breakfast

Started by sue81, May 22, 2014, 09:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sue81

I know that you get breakfast included when staying at a disney hotel but if you had breakfast at chef mickeys instead do you have to pay?
Also one of the sites I'm looking at booking through wants to charge £30 per adult for the character lunch or dinner - does anyone know if this is then offset against your final bill?

Lucylouby

Not sure about breakfast, but for dinner, we have the plus vouchers, but are eating at auberge de cendrillon tomorrow, so have to pay the difference but use the vouchers as well.  The plus vouchers cover cafe mickeys, there is a set menu to choose from, you can't have anything from the menu.  Does that make sense? Be warned, you go to cafe mickey for the charachters, not the standard of food....

LotsoHugginBear

If you stay at a Disney Hotel and take your breakfast at Café Mickey you have to pay around 15€ per adult.

cazspence

The price if you pre book it is for a set menu and imo not worth it. As said above you go to cafe mickey for the characters not the food. Your better off making a reservation over the phone and just ordering a piazza and chips to share depending on how many of you there are. Last time we were 4 adults and 1 toddler, had 2 pizzas and 3 chips to share and even that was too much. Much cheaper doing it that way.

sue81

Thanks guys. Still trying to make my mind up about the dining plan and have come to the decision that the standard one will be quite good for us as we will be mostly eating buffets.
Your replies have now made my mind up as that will be what we'll do and then reserve a breakfast at chef mickeys over the phone and pay the extra 15 euros.

;D