Disney Dreams

Started by sue81, May 20, 2014, 12:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sue81

Does the Disney Dreams show run all year? If it does how often does it run in off peak seasons?
;D

Sephirot

Hi,

according to the official DLRP site Dreams will run at least until end of September 2014.

The show run's once a day in the evening.

Regards
1995 WDW/DEC/OS/3d
2005 DLRP/AUG/OS/3d
2005 DLRP/DEC/SF/2d
2006 DLRP/JAN/SF/2d
2006 DLRP/OCT/CH/5d
2006 DLRP/DEC/CH/4d
2007 DLRP/APR/CH/5d
2007 DLRP/AUG/CH/4d
2007 DLRP/DEC/SL/4d
2008 DLRP/MAR/SL/4d
2009 DLRP/APR/DCR/6d
2009 DL/OCT/OS/5d
2010 DLRP/MAY/NBC/5d
2011 DLRP/MAR/NBC/4d
2011 DLRP/OCT/DLH/6d
2012 DLRP/SEP/DLH/7d
2014 WDW/FEB/PNOR/7d

BoristheSpider

It's at the park's closing time every evening not matter if it's high or low season x

Lucylouby

It is on once a day as others have said.  It was fabulous, we really enjoyed it last night.  Hoping to go again before we leave but it was hard work with tired children getting them all back to the hotel as it didn't start till 10.30, but it was worth it.

sue81

Quote from: Sephirot on May 20, 2014, 12:35:25 PM
Hi,

according to the official DLRP site Dreams will run at least until end of September 2014.

The show run's once a day in the evening.

Regards

Oh no I hope it runs after that. We're not planning to go until February 2015 and I really want to catch this :(

Aurora1

we go in october, I`m hoping too, it still runs then!

LotsoHugginBear

I'm pretty sure it will still run then.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Disney Dreams will not go anywhere for at least a few more years.
No worries, you'll see it next year.
And as been said before, it's a daily show at closing time of the park.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

WalkerboyUK

It's a FANTASTIC show to end a day in the park too!!!  Make sure you get down to the bottom of Main Street to watch it though.

sue81

Quote from: WalkerboyUK on June 02, 2014, 06:12:18 PM
It's a FANTASTIC show to end a day in the park too!!!  Make sure you get down to the bottom of Main Street to watch it though.

Where's the best place to watch it from?

WalkerboyUK

Anywhere at the bottom of Main Street is good really.  Try to be as central as possible though if you can.

never2old

My favourite spot so far was to one of the sides, between Discoveryland and the Castle. Not many people and great view

once.upon.a.dream

we're hoping to see Disney Dreams Christmas version in December this year  :)
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

DisneyManiac

So if it's most likely going to happen October onwards, then why haven't Disneyland Paris officially put that?

gingajen

Quote from: WalkerboyUK on June 03, 2014, 11:40:59 AM
Anywhere at the bottom of Main Street is good really.  Try to be as central as possible though if you can.

When you say 'the bottom', do you mean near the Station or the Castle end?