Nice lunch in Studios on plus meal vouchers?

Started by Livvipivvi, May 03, 2014, 01:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livvipivvi

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend the best place to have lunch in the studios park please?

We will have HB Plus vouchers to use up, so would like somewhere that gets us the best value if poss :), although food quality and atmosphere are more important

TIA

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

captain rocket

Currently, the only place to have a "proper" meal is the Restaurant des Stars. This is a very reasonable buffet and currently has the added bonus of a visit from "chef" Remy who is brought around the tables by a minder and interacts very cleverly with diners. The food is good and has a very nice selection including a large choice of deserts! I advise arriving around 12.00 when you will usually get seated straight away, 30 minutes later and the queues can be quite long.
You don't say when you are going, but with Ratatouille the ride opening in July it is now rumoured that the restaurant in this attraction will open at the same time and I would guess that Remy may very well change his allegience to this new place! Obviously no one knows how good the new restaurant will be, but it is rumoured to only offer one main course which is some sort of beef if I remember correctly! You do get a choice of starter and deserts though!
Hope this helps. And if you want to have a good fun meal, then Annettes diner in the Village is only a short walk from the studios.

Livvipivvi

Quote from: captain rocket on May 03, 2014, 03:40:53 PM
Currently, the only place to have a "proper" meal is the Restaurant des Stars. This is a very reasonable buffet and currently has the added bonus of a visit from "chef" Remy who is brought around the tables by a minder and interacts very cleverly with diners. The food is good and has a very nice selection including a large choice of deserts! I advise arriving around 12.00 when you will usually get seated straight away, 30 minutes later and the queues can be quite long.
You don't say when you are going, but with Ratatouille the ride opening in July it is now rumoured that the restaurant in this attraction will open at the same time and I would guess that Remy may very well change his allegience to this new place! Obviously no one knows how good the new restaurant will be, but it is rumoured to only offer one main course which is some sort of beef if I remember correctly! You do get a choice of starter and deserts though!
Hope this helps. And if you want to have a good fun meal, then Annettes diner in the Village is only a short walk from the studios.

Thats fab, thank you. The tip about going at 12pm is especially helpful

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!