What is you favorite disney dish ?
And in which resturant?
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

Ceh

I really liked the New York buffet (delicious boeuf bourguignon )!

seraphelle

Inventions breakfast  ;D  but I also loved the hotdogs at Caseys.
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

DLPWonders (Banned)

I love the entire buffet of Hunter's Grill.
But if I have to pick a single dish it would be the kebab sandwich from Hakuna Matata or the Bacon Chili Cheese Burger from Annette's Diner.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Samninetysix

The kebab sandwich at Hakuna Matata is excellent and always on our lunch list. We used to make a "clone" of it and sell them in our pub, just chicken though, no veal (way too expensive)

Best meal I've ever eaten at DLRP was a Tournedos Rossini at the California Grill, fillet steak topped with a slice of pan fried foie gras and topped with a morel mushroom sauce. It was absolutely outstanding

Zee79

All of the food in the Hunter's Grill (sequoia) or La Cantina (Santa fe) or the fajitas from Fuente del Oro

Samninetysix

Hunters Grill used to be fantastic before they adopted the buffet concept. You would choose a starter - ours was a salad with poached egg, sweetcorn, crispy bacon and bbq sauce. Main course was bbq skewers, waiters would walk round with separate skewers of chargrilled lamb, beef, chicken and pork, followed by dessert - that was fantastic

Disneyprincesswannab

Crème brulee in the Blue Lagoon-it comes lit to the table and is magic in the dark.

hawian rollercoaster

Philly chesse steak sandwich at planet hollywood and room service at dlh which was a omlette with bacon lanords.