Plaza Gardens/Auberge

Started by kirstyf, April 05, 2014, 09:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirstyf

Hi can anyone tell me what kind of food to expect in the buffet at Plaza Gardens?

Also, can anyone who has been to Auberge recently tell me what was on the menu?

Thanks xxx

captain rocket

You can find the menu for the Auberge plus a lot of other information on www.dlrpmagic.com The buffet at Plaza gardens is fairly comprehensive with a range of "international" dishes and sometimes even French food!! Last time I was there I enjoyed snails and coq au vin there is plenty of choice for kids, Pizza chips etc. If you are not that interested in meeting the Princesses then Plaza gardens wins on all levels, not least the price!

jackieann

We had lunch in the plaza gardens yesterday.  They had sausage, burger, chicken, pastas, chips, pizza, fish cakes, chicken nuggets, salad,chesse selection.  There will definitely be something you like.

Samninetysix

Plaza Gardens pretty much has something for everyone, we love it in there. Auberge de Cendrillon used to be our absolute favourite restaurant until they changed it's format and introduced the princess dining thing and hiked the price up to ridiculous levels, haven't been in there since