rainforest cafe.

Started by clarybell, March 12, 2014, 04:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarybell

okay i need you all  to think really carefully. this restaurant has been recommended to us but i have a MAJOR phobia about snakes, fake, real or otherwise. can any of you remember whether this restaurant has any in its theming?? am thinking might just be easier to give it a miss but the menu looks really nice too.

Aurora1

If I remember right, they had plush-snakes hanging from the ceiling right when you come in. And I rhink they have some in the restaurant itself too. But not 100% sure.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Yes they use them in the decor in the restaurant.
Which is logical since it's the Rainforest Cafe, there are snakes in the Rainforest. ;)
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

clarybell

Yeah i know. Daft question. Think will defo give it a miss. My hubby once had to lead me thru a zoo entrance with my eyes closed and even then i was still squealing lol.

dejmurph1

TBH you would not be missing much. The "rainforest" effect can be over shadowed by poor food and service. I have been a number of times in my 22 years of visiting the resort, but I have to say not in last 4 or 5 years, and I have often left the place feeling overcharged and under valued.  You would be much better of enjoying Walts in the DLP for perhaps not a whole lot more euro.  Just my own opinion.

15MagicalYears

I agree you're not missing out much, I do enjoy eating here but the decor feels outdated.

haribosmum

there is definitely one hanging from the ceiling as you walk in.  I'd give it a miss too, not worth getting stressed out about it when the food isn't anything special anyway x
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

clarybell

Thank you everyone. will give it a miss then. rubbish food and snakes =not worth the nightmares :D . i am a happy bunny.